- Sbb most of our product is rejected item from factory..somehow quality wangian same..cume defect dr segi packing je..
- Sbb kiteorg tak sewa proper kedai..online shop je..so cost dh save sket la...
- Sbb kiteorg nk bg peluang semua org pakai perfume..esspecially top brand yg kaw2 punya mahal cam Burberry, Chanel, Dior, Bvlgari and etc..
Kat cni ade sket artikel psl reject perfume..kenyataanye benda ni mmg exist..
FACTS BOUT REJECTS...not all rejects r done in the factory plant itself but may also occur after sale..
- After shipping reject...- after shipping reject is one of the common rejects for all products..this type of reject mostly only effect for the packing (box) but not the bottle..so they will be return to the warehouse...cos ppl won't buy any defect items at the counters..customers only demand for the perfect item even wif the box..that's y most of my products hv no boxes cos they r damaged...
- Factory reject...- it would be impossible to produce products wihout reject..most company (factory) only achive 99.8% yield (output) where 0.2% is rejected..e.g 99.8%x1000000 = 998000 bottle..the rest is rejected (2000 bottle)..why they r rejected? maybe scratches, wrong branding, or etc..these rejects r not thrown away..they hv their own vendor for disposal..hv u guys went to jln pasar? did u found electronic devices there? they r not fake item but same way wif the perfumes..rejects.. - for ur guys info..there r many manufacturer for a brand of perfume..e.g el pleasure..if u guys hv some time just go and find out at the counters..u will see some r made in switzeland and uk...let say 2000 bottles from uk and 2000 bottles from swis r rejected...it will be enuff for ppl like us to trade them...u may also compare perfumes wif other products, adidas shirt..last time they r made in us..but lately u will see they r made in indon, china, tahiland, even malaysia..perfumes r also manufactured in many countries.. - more example..hv u guys went to carrefour wangsa maju? If not u may try to go there..u will find a levis booth...all r original levis which had been rejected..r they fake? no, they r ori..ppl hv no doubt at all..but it had been sold wif lower price as they r rejected..
- Expiry...- after quite some times pefumes also will expired..let say for 1 batch is valid for 8 month..if it won't be cleared it wll be return to where it came from..(hv u guys seen gardinea ppl took back the expired buns? (same way wif the perfumes)..then manufacturer will reduce the output base on the sale demand..but the different is perfumes is still in good condition even after the date line unlike buns which will hv fungus grows on it..it only expired base on spec cos they r not updated..another example r tyres..ppl always proud buying new tyres at so much lower price..but do they know that some tyres r sold at supoer low price cos they r expired even they r unused..just hv a check at ur tyres..u will see 4 numbers endorsed there..e.g 2305...meaning is the tyre is produced from yr 2005 on the 23rd week of the year..i m not expert bout tyres but let say the expiry is 1 yr after manufactured...so some ppl will trade them at the lower price bcos they r expired..but they r not fake..
- The point is REJECTS R NOT FAKE..they r also ori but the quality is lower..not quality of the parfum but only bottles or boxes..for those who hv bought wif me..lots of thnx..if u r in a doubt just go and check the parfums at any counters..i hv done it before for confirmation..
We won't sell these perfumes at this kind of price if they r not ori..it is a sin to cheating ppl wif fake products while claiming ori..i'm only giving an option for a cheaper price..so its up to u..i believe u guys r the smart user..thanks anyway....
ORIGINALLY CREATED BY http://parfumparadise.blogspot.com . Base on our research and findings..others are copying..